Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint to email@example.com. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
Please provide us with the following information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
iPoolSuppliers.co.za’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent, iPools Legal Department: Sunny Park Office Block, Unit 01, Sugarfarm Trail, Sunningdale, 4051, South Africa. Tel: +27 78 421 5540, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying iPools.co.za that your copyrighted material has been infringed.